COVID-19 Testing and Diagnostic Screening
COVID-19 Testing Options
Tazi Diagnostics has Two (2) primary options to assist every employer with 30 employees or more that require weekly COVID-19 testing and results:
Option 1: Tazi Diagnostics’ Occupational Health Specialist will visit your site/location of choice to oversee the self-administration by your employees of the RT-PCR test. Tazi will provide all the PCR specimen collection supplies including masks. When possible, Tazi will provide a pre-filled COVID-19 questionnaire and corresponding labels as well. Tazi will provide web portal access through our Laboratory to retrieve test results for your employees or test results can be forwarded directly to the employee through their individual E-mail account.
There are NO costs for the PCR specimen collection supplies or processing of the PCR tests. A daily fee will be charged for testing oversight services and shipping of specimens to our laboratory.
Option 2: Tazi Diagnostics’ Occupational Health Specialist will visit your site/location of choice to specifically train your designated staff to oversee the weekly self-administered COVID-19 testing for your employees. During that visit, Tazi will bring a 4-week inventory of PCR specimen collection supplies and masks during the initial training session. Future supplies will be shipped upon request.
There are NO costs for the PCR specimen collection supplies or processing of the PCR tests. A fee will be charged for the initial training and shipping of specimens to our laboratory.
COVID-19 Test results
COVID-19 RT-PCR test results:
· Available through individual E-mail accounts or a Lab portal when testing through a corporate entity.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test result
· Available through an individual account, direct E-mail from Tazi Diagnostics / BTNX.
COVID-19 Rapid Antibody test result
· Available through a direct E-mail from Tazi Diagnostics / BTNX.
How long does it take to get a result?
· For the test to determine if you have COVID-19 RT-PCR (Nasal swab): 24 – 48 hours after lab receipt.
· For the test to determine if you had COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test: 10 – 30 minutes
· For the test to determine if you had COVID-19 Qualitative Antibody test: 15 – 30 minutes
What if I don’t see my result?
· If you do not see your result RT-PCR, contact our laboratory at: 708-488-1000